Friday, July 6, 2007

Letter from Cecil's dear sister, Mary Annie

Mary Annie and Cecil, Florence, Italy, 2004

The following are the words Cecil’s sister, Mary Annie, wrote about him.

I was Cecil's sister. What does one say about the best brother a sister ever had...He made me feel so special...What wonderful times we had cooking and planning meals for our family and friends. We would call each other and plan meals or get recipes from one another. I got great ideas for meals and new recipes, and he got old recipes from me from our childhood.

One of the things I will miss the most is hearing him say "Hi sweet woman" and I love you. We enjoyed a very comfortable relationship, talking about anything and everything, playing many card games, working in the yard, doing errands together and working crossword puzzles.

I no longer have my brother to remember childhood stories together, talk about great times we had growing up, and remember our parents....I wish for each woman to have a brother like my Cecil.

Good-bye my wonderful, caring, funny and most of all, my loving brother.
I miss you everyday!!!!!!
Love always and forever...

Mary Annie

No comments: