Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Kiss of Love

This outstanding photo was taken by our dear friend, Ken Cale, in December 2001, after we renewed our marriage vows with our amazing Glide pastor, Douglass Fitch. Afterwards we celebrated with a group of Glide friends and a wonderful lunch at the Embarcadero. You can see Alcatraz in the upper right hand corner of the photo. It was an extraordinarily beautiful Sunday and celebration of life for all of us.

Cecil and I created our own salad dressing which we have served to our family and friends. It usually has resulted in rave reviews. I initially started the recipe but he was really the one who improved it to perfection. We decided we wanted to give gifts of jars of the salad dressing so we made labels for the jars with this photo and the text, The Kiss of Love for Your Salad by Cecil and Paulette.

I still have the last amount of the salad dressing he made but I cannot bring myself to eat it. I will save it for later when I will be able to savour it.


No comments: